Viterra Hungary Kft.
We believe in the power of connection.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
– As part of European Origination team you will participate in the European Origination strategy development and you will take the lead in successful implementation of all regional origination related projects and initiatives in your country
– You will be trained to become a Super User of our new CRM system in the country, engaging and supporting the local team in using the system
– You will continuously monitor, review, analyse and further improve the inputted data in the CRM system and other origination related systems with focus on continuous improvement
– Participate in building up a Centre of Excellence for the regional origination team with focus on advancement and best practices sharing
– Liaise closely and frequently with different stakeholders, such as Traders, Logistics, Sustainability and IT teams, to ensure projects progress and manage any issues that could arise
– Run origination reports ensuring informed decision making by the origination team
– Further develop sustainability and traceability initiatives locally, provide support in rolling out Regen Agri projects.
– Level of education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, business, economics or a related field
– At least 3 years of experience in a job where project management, systems and/or data were part of the job
– Strong organizational skills – ability to handle multiple tasks & stakeholders simultaneously
– Able to coordinate, oversee and execute complex projects
– Commercially minded with strong communication and networking skills
– Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and work successfully both independently and in a team
– Strong analytical skills and attention to details
– IT literate – experience using a CRM system and Tableau is preferred
– Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
– A challenging position in our Origination department within a world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network
– A competitive salary with room to grow
– A yearly bonus scheme, based on company results and your performance
– Exciting opportunities to progress your career within our international network
– A professional and stimulating environment in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work together in a practical and informal way
– Tailored learning & development opportunities
– Options for flexible working, in accordance with our working from home policy
– Business laptop and mobile phone
– Alkalmazotti jogviszony
– Teljes munkaidős
Magyarország, 1138 Budapest
Warning: include(): Filename cannot be empty in /var/www/melonjobs_prod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-job-manager/wp-job-manager-template.php on line 27
Warning: include(): Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/melonjobs_prod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-job-manager/wp-job-manager-template.php on line 27